Such an easy salad to throw together and so tasty, especially in summer. You can then use the extra ingredients and try some grilled figs with scrambled egg for the next days breakfast. Sounds strange, but egg and fruit go really well together and it saves waste of not knowing what else to do with your ingredients!
No cooking time required, just throw it all together!
Ingredients (I always ‘thereabouts’ ingredients)
1/4 – 1/2 bag of mixed leaves
5-6 Cherry Tomatoes
small handful of Olives
1/2 Grated Carrot
1-2 slices of Parma Ham
Small handful of cubed goats cheese
There are no cooking instructions!
1. Throw the leaves in a bowl
2. Chop up the cherry tomatoes and chuck in
3. Grate the carrot and pop on top substance
4. Chop the figs into quarters and place on your plate (decoratively :-))
5. Add the cubed goats cheese and a drizzle of olive oil and you’re done!
If you really want to dress it up then you can try Fig Olive Oil as a special complimentary treat!