8 small ripe bananas
2 cups honey dates, pitted
1 cup egg whites
1 cup walnut pieces
2 cups oat flour
1⁄2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
garnish with walnut pieces, cinnamon and dates
- Put peeled bananas, dates, and egg whites into your blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer contents of blender or food processor into large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl with the exception of garnishes. Stir until well combined.
- Grease a 9” loaf pan with coconut oil or cooking spray and pour the batter into the dish spreading it out evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the top of the loaf with cinnamon, walnut pieces, and honey dates (chopped into small pieces).
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in fridge. Enjoy!
Source: This fabulous recipe is brought to you from the guys at Precision Nutrition and their Encyclopedia of Food