Who doesn’t like a little Banana Bread in their life!!!! Well I certainly do and these recipes have been floating around forever. Everyone from Deliciously Ella to Clean and Lean in 15…. Now the guys at Precision Nutrition have pushed their version out there, so let’s have a go. Do something with your overripe Bananas. This fabulous recipe is brought to you from the guys at Precision Nutrition and their Encyclopedia of Food
8 small ripe bananas
2 cups honey dates, pitted
1 cup egg whites
1 cup walnut pieces
2 cups oat flour
1⁄2 cup maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
garnish with walnut pieces, cinnamon and dates
- Put peeled bananas, dates, and egg whites into your blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer contents of blender or food processor into large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl with the exception of garnishes. Stir until well combined.
- Grease a 9” loaf pan with coconut oil or cooking spray and pour the batter into the dish spreading it out evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the top of the loaf with cinnamon, walnut pieces, and honey dates (chopped into small pieces).
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in fridge. Enjoy!
Source: This fabulous recipe is brought to you from the guys at Precision Nutrition and their Encyclopedia of Food